- Aviary Court Hotel is 1 km from the nearest bus stop
- Mobile phone reception varies between networks
- Tarmaced level parking available 10 metres from entrance
- Help with luggage is available
- Reception is reached by slightly sloping footpath. There are 2 steps and door step at entrance or alternatively beside is a steep 1 in 4 ramp and door ledge.
- All areas are carpeted and lightly sloped in some doorways.
- Lounge, dining room and toilets are situated on the ground floor with narrow access through toilet doorways (toilet floors tiled)
- All bedrooms are on the 1st floor accessed by a 12 step carpeted staircase.
- 4 bedrooms have a further step in the room or at the entrance and there is one step in the 1st floor corridor.
- Cordless kettles, clock radios, remote control televisions, good room and bathroom lighting and bathrooms have vinyl cushion flooring.
- The front gardens are accessed by a loose gravel path which slopes to the contours of the landscape. Some steps are located within the borders and at the end of the path. Other areas of the garden do not have paths.
- The tennis court is accessed by a gently sloping tarmac path.
- The gardens and tennis court are used at your own risk.
- Special requirements should be discussed when making a reservation and all reasonable attempts will be made to meet these.
- We are happy to discuss the nature of our building in order for you to assess if it meets your needs when making your reservation decision.
Make an enquiry
Our guests say...
"Such a good place to stay! Good breakfast too! "
Chris , Stratford Upon Avon